Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Sunday, July 11, 2010

Answers to Comments

Here is a big THANK YOU to those who left comments to my "Frustration" post. I knew I wasn't the only one in this position. I do believe the comments that I thought were lost were just held up. It does seem to take time for some of them to show up. I didn't pay attention if that is because of moderators or just different blogs.

I think the best thing is to just visit the blogs of those who leave comments. The next question is, is it proper to leave your blog address as part of your comment? For myself I think I would appreciate it if people did so I can find that person. I don't seem to always find them when I click on their names. And some I can't find an email address to answer either.

So I'm going to continue my Blog Hop and leaving comments, along with my blog address. Perhaps I will start something new.

I do follow a number of blogs and read them everyday. They show up on my dashboard. I have another list that I go to when time permits. Sometimes I just follow the Muse from blog to blog, leaving breadcrump comments along the way.

Keep up the good work all you Artful Bloggers. Thank you for sharing and thank you for visiting me when you can. I feel like I'm on a grand adventure with lots of fellow travelers.

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.