Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Bloggers,
I have been so out of touch. It was a week before I could get to a WiFi location and then when I opened up my laptop it was completely black. The lights would come on but nothing on the monitor. So I found a Best Buy and they checked it and said it was the motherboard. It costs too much to make repairs and the computer was about 7 years old so I just bought a new one. And so here I am.

Jessica is improving but I think I will be here at least another week and then a few days to get home. I'm enjoying the small town atmosphere and the weather. The boys and I take walks every morning. I'm guessing a mile or so. We find treasurers and I'm taking lots of pictures.
I will try to be in touch. I miss all my Internet friends, I miss my blog, and I miss my home. But I will be home in a couple of weeks.
Take care, one and all.
Rita

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos of your grandchildren. I bet they love having you to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita. I'm just art blog hopping. Seen your name and clicked and here I am. I'm 167 on the list. It's been fun checking out the artsy blogs. I'll be back to yours. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.