Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 18: 2012. Home

I made it. It rained most of the day even here in Phoenix. I've unloaded what has to be done and had some of the ribs Doug put in the crockpot and now I'm going to pass out for awhile.

The chip in my windshield that I got yesterday in SLC spread 8 inches almost into my vision so I have to get that replaced asap. I also got another larger chip just north of Phoenix.

For my parting shot here's some photos from Sunset Point, north of Phoenix.


We made it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home.
    Hope you have been able to rest up a bit by now.
    Sorry about your windshield.
    Glad I didn't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.