Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Thursday, June 27, 2013

Idaho to Oregon to Washington

Well, I arrived safe and sound but no time to download pictures.

Things I saw today:
A huge military convoy: Three Times (everytime I'd stop at a rest stop they'd pass and then I'd catch up again)
The Powder River which played a big part in the history of the Oregon Trail
The Columbia River.
Miles and miles of orange and white barrels
Flowers at the Young Living Farm.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    Love the photos of your trip! Hope you had a great time. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a serene and safe trip. That lavender farm is so gorgeous. Have fun with your boys and enjoy that cool weather!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.