Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blogging From A to Z - 2014





I did it. I signed up for Blogging From A to Z April Challenge for 2014. I will be posting tips and tricks for writers. The April schedule is below.


This challenge was a lot of fun (if sometimes stressful) last year when I wrote about Arizona and its history. This year I'm doing something that I think many will find helpful. Tips for writers of memoir, genealogists and family history writers and writers in general.

So I hope you will join me this Tuesday for the beginning of this fun-filled month. If you are interested in joining in with your own blog or visiting others on the list you can find all that information here. Last year I made new friends and learned a great deal from other Bloggers.

Let's get Writing . . .





8 comments:

  1. Greetings from Tennessee! I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge this year as well...good luck!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I'll be starting my visits tomorrow. Can't wait to meet new people.

      Delete
  2. I loved your Arizona posts last year. Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Sean. Maybe I'll do Arizona again next year. I saw you are signed up too. I'll be visiting for sure.

      Delete
  3. Good luck for this challenge. I look forward to reading your posts in April :)

    Rebeccah Giltrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Challenges are always fun!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to those tips, Rita! Family history is a huge interest of mine!

    LuAnn Braley
    AJ's Hooligans @AtoZChallenge
    Back Porchervations

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great choice of topic and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.