Tattered Past

Tattered Past: My ongoing journey through genealogy, history, writing, self-exploration and art. ~~~ Rita Ackerman





Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bobcat

Yesterday I went out to the Desert Foothills Library in Cave Creek. 
When I got out of my car there was a bobcat walking along the sidewalk right in front of me.
I followed him around to the patio and watched him catch a snake and have his breakfast.
This is the sequence of photos with cropped and enlarged versions in Set II.

Set I.











Set II.















I posted a couple of these on FB last night and everybody loved them so much I thought I share here so people can see them better. It was an amazing thing to watch even with the snake. Just like Indiana Jones
I HATE SNAKES!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Rita, these pictures are awesome! is it common to see bobcats around there? I know it's a bit wilder up in that area, but still, it seems awfully close to "civilization" lol. I'm glad you had the chance to see it and photograph it. Even WITH snakes :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I've never seen one before but I hear of them out there. I live more in town. I entered two of the photos in a contest. Wish me luck! lol

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Comments are like Internet hugs.